How much more will I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
How many more pain will I have to suffer, to meet you once again?
One more time, oh seasons, don't disappear
One more time, the time when we were messing around
Can anybody give me some time?
The innoncense can never last... oh I'd love to wake up when September ends with my honey by my side and with a job in my hands...
And then came my beloved Lenka with her new album to try to cheer me up... I'm gonna make a post with my favourite songs of hers one day.
Sing me a sad song and make me feel better
Sing me a happy song and I might start to cry
Because everything feels like it's going around in circles
And everyone knows that the world is upside down [...]
Could it be that we were under
The impression life was perfect?
And when the bubble burst
P.S.: blogger is back to normal with BIG changes... this minimalistic style is kinda intimidating...


"Work and a relationship, can't I have both?"
ReplyDeleteUgh... since I am single and still at college, so I don't have this kind of dillemma.
Sure are hard for those who have 'them'.
It is hard especially when there's no clear horizon of when things will be resolved...
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting!